Introduction to Tweepy (Python Twitter library)
- Python basics & Twitter account
In this 30-min course, you will learn the basics of the Twitter API by using Tweepy, the Python Twitter library.
It is the first of the two courses on Tweepy.
You should enroll if you want to learn:
- How to post tweets using Python
- How to get tweet's text, author, location of tweet user, bio/description of the user
- How to get the latest tweets based on a certain keyword
- Beginner Python Developers that would like to learn the basics of the Tweepy library
- Introduction to Tweepy (Twitter Python Library)05:21
- Posting a tweet using Python03:18
- Obtaining Twitter user information09:17
- Obtaining latest tweets based on keyword08:19
- Obtaining the latest Twitter trends02:21
- What's next?02:45
A normal and dedicated human being that loves to read, question and improve.
I have my own YouTube channel where I share Python-related content.
I have 3 years of experience working at PricewaterhouseCoopers ("PwC") and over 5 years as a freelancer providing services as a financial analyst, business plan writer, teacher and consultant.
I have huge interest in numbers and the stock market, football and python programming.