Introduction to Tweepy (Python Twitter library) - part 2
- Basic Python syntax
This is part 2 of the Tweepy (Python Twitter library) tutorial. In this 30-minutes tutorial, you will learn how to:
- Use tweepy.Cursor
- Analyze the tweets of a Twitter use. Example - How many of the Elon Musk's tweets are Tesla-related?
- Analyze whether a Twitter user's tweets have positive or negative sentiment. Example - Does CNN tweet negatively or positively about Trump?
- Beginner python developers
- Tweepy cursor03:54
- Filter tweets based on given criterias03:50
- How many of Elon Musk's tweets are Tesla-related?08:48
- Does CNN tweet negative about Trump?13:00
- Thank you!00:22
A normal and dedicated human being that loves to read, question and improve.
I have my own YouTube channel where I share Python-related content.
I have 3 years of experience working at PricewaterhouseCoopers ("PwC") and over 5 years as a freelancer providing services as a financial analyst, business plan writer, teacher and consultant.
I have huge interest in numbers and the stock market, football and python programming.