Introduction to the PMP®, PMBOK® and PMI®
- Good English
This free module is the first of a series of videos covering 13 modules to prepare you to pass the PMP exam from the first attempt.
It introduces to you the Project Management Institute PMI®, the Project Management Body of Knowledge PMBOK® 6th sixth edition and the Project Management Professional PMP® exam.
It explains the structure of the PMBOK® and the conditions for taking the PMP® exam, among other things,.
- for Chief Executive Officers, Finance Managers, Human Resources Managers, Project Managers, Engineers and Planners, Information Technology Managers.
- 1 Introduction to PMI®, PMBOK@ & PMP@ exam 1 of 504:45
- 1 Introduction to PMI®, PMBOK® & PMP® exam 2 of 503:57
- 1 Introduction to PMI®, PMBOK® & PMP® exam 3 of 503:44
- 1 Introduction to PMI®, PMBOK® & PMP® exam 4 of 506:50
- 1 Introduction to PMI®, PMBOK® & PMP® exam 5 of 524:58
§28+ years of experience in rendering management consultancy, project leadership and quality assurance to major organizations leading to significant enhancement in operational efficiency and organizational bottom lines.
§Executed scores of training programs with distinguished success
§Long international exposure. Fluent in 4 languages
§Masters degree in Computer Science, the University of Louisville – Kentucky – USA
§Bachelors degree in Electronics Engineering, the University of Menoufia - Egypt
§PMI, Project Management Professional (PMP)
Project Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)