Free Discovering Reiki
- The only requirements for this free course are students to have an open, love filled mind and heart and who have a desire to grow and develop.
Hello my dear friend and welcome to Your uncovering and discovering Reiki course which has been redesigned and reproduced
The aim of this free course is to provide students the opportunity to:
· Learn a little about Reiki
· Learn about Three reiki masters who rediscovered, developed and brought Reiki to the wider world
· To experience some of the healing practices that restore a sense of well-being
· To learn a little about the course creator and provider
· Receive information about accessing further Traditional usui Reiki training courses
This is a short course that offers a brief overview of traditional Usui Reiki Shiki Ryoho and can lead to education and training in the three levels of Reiki that are recognised by the iict and iht.
Reiki is Universal Energy that permeates all and everything. Reiki is a safe and simple solution to help heal all areas of life; this is a great tool for self development and Spiritual growth. Here you will learn about your course creator and instructor, Deborah Casey and a brief overview of her experience is provided. Students learn what Reiki is and isn’t, introduced to three Reiki masters, three levels of learning, the attunements and some short spiritual practices. Students learn the Reiki principles and a few other aspects of Reiki.
It's the course creators desire to aid and support students in learning Reiki and applying it to their daily lives in many ways. Reiki connects you to your own source energy and helps to clear all the negative karma and baggage others can drop upon us.
The outcomes of this free course are:
for students to know more fully whether or not they would like to learn and be attuned to Reiki.
Maybe Reiki isn't for you at this time, maybe you want to learn another healing modality.
But for me, the course creator, I’m blessed to have been able to provide this short and introductory course to help you in your choices and decisions. We all get to choose, and making choices that are aligned with our heart and soul will bring us greater connection to joy and happiness.
Should you feel Reiki is the modality to learn then Deborah encourages you to seek a Reiki master who you resonate with, to learn and receive their attunements... Deborah is more than happy to receive you as a student and aid you in your progression through learning and attuning to Reiki at each level.
My Reiji Ho prayer
Breathing meditation practice
Reiki Healing meditation
Chakra balancing for feeling safe and secure
This course includes
· On-demand video
· 5 articles
· 1 downloadable resource
· Full lifetime access
· Access on mobile and TV
Students will receive a Udemy course certificate of completion., there is also an opportunity to obtain a certificate of completion from ourselves.
Who this course is for:
- Students who would like to learn a little about Reiki to help decide if this is a healing modality for them. Students who are already therapists who may feel drawn to learn Reiki but feel unsure about what to expect.
- Students who love free courses
- 04:27About Uncover and Discover Reiki course
- 00:49Who is this course for?
- 02:54Introduction to Reiki
- 04:05Course creator and instructor
- 05:29Getting around the platform
About Deborah, course instructor and creator
Since my childhood I’ve had a profound interest in nature and natural health - my introduction was through my gran and my mother who had a large garden and an allotment and grew our food. My path of learning led to gaining my education and training in holistic and natural therapy and medicines. I then gained my nursing degree but my passion has been holistic and natural therapy and medicines.
From this foundation I opened Calm Oasis Holistic Therapy as a private clinic. Then five years ago expanded into online, multi-media home study education and training course production and provision. These courses gained approval status from the International Institute of Complimentary Therapists.
Where students undergo in person training the IICT will accept your Diploma, however due to the corona virus issue in person training is not possible and many people are unable to travel. And so this led to the development of the two membership groups; British Holistic Therapy Organisation and British Reiki Organisation which welcomes all students from all locales.
It is my life's mission to support as many students around the world to take back their choice about their health, well-being and vitality. Through natural approaches, founded in ancient cultures, therapy modalities can promote good health and well-being, restore vitality, and empower people with options and choices.
Our organisation provides:
1. Education and Training to students globally
2. Some courses are for information only
3. Access to professional membership
4. Access to professional therapist insurance with out partner organisation, however outside the UK and EU students will need to make enquires to make sure this training will allow professional indemnity insurance will be provided
The Calm Oasis Holistic Therapy diploma courses have pre-requisites and it is the students responsibility to have met these, do not disappoint yourself with failing to complete the requirements.
The requisites include:
1) completion of levels one and two before going onto the diploma courses
2) where indicated completion of other courses in preparation for advanced learning i.e. level one/back massage before body massage, hot stone back massage and body massage before hot stone massage THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS and this is checked out! There are other courses out there offering accreditations/approvals but ask yourself are you gaining a fully comprehensive course? And you may look at the fees and think they are too costly but you can regain your investment when you receive paying clients... investing in your education is of great value.
2) completion of all assignments and case study
3) hands on practical session which students write about, to ensure they have embraced their learning fully.
Classes offered are online and multi-media as this is the most affordable approach for students. I'm also author of various holistic and complementary therapy books.
Note I work British working time and office hours apply. As such if you send me a message or leave a review I may not respond immediately.
When you enrol onto any of the courses you are accessing a fully comprehensive course, where indicated, which has received approval from an international professional organisation. Where indicated courses also offer the option of obtaining a certificate of completion or a Professional Diploma qualification.
When you undertake the professional training programme of learning you will need to consider and obtain student insurance or where you are a qualified therapist find out if your current insurance covers you for liability.
Deborah Casey and Calm Oasis Holistic Therapy, do not accept, any liability whatsoever for your practices. These instructions may change time to time to ensure students are compliant with our training requirements.
Please kindly note, that none of the courses on this platform, are downloadable due to copyright issues, only with exception of supplementary documents, which are downloadable but remain subject to copyright.
Though every care has been taken in compiling these courses and lessons in no way can either the college the instructor, tutors or the author of these lessons be responsible for the content and how you use it and the application of therapy, or their suitability for the use you have put to them to or for any side effects that may result from the herbs use.
I, Deborah, am so very grateful to Udemy for hosting our courses and allowing me and my organisation to bring these wonderful lessons to you. In the present time access to medical care maybe limited or not available for one reason or another, these practices can support healing, though they cannot provide a cure. But most of healing is assisting the body to do what is designed to do - heal.