An Introduction to the Akashic Records - Your Soul's Journey
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 16 mins on-demand audio
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of the course you will know what the Akashic Records are and what key information they want everyone to know.
- You'll hear first hand what having your Akashic Records read is like.
- You'll hear directly from Akashic Records expert, author and teacher, Linda Howe.
- You will also learn what sort of next steps are available to further deepen your experience with the Akashic Records.
- There is no prerequisite class or knowledge beyond a willingness to explore yourself. The only materials needed are a computer, speakers or headphones. There are also mp3 options for some lectures so you may enjoy them anywhere on your mobile device.
This course is an introductory overview of the Akashic Records.
Via lectures and slides you will get a brief background of the Akashic Records, learn what sort of information is contained in the Records, and most importantly you will learn what the Keepers of the Records most want you to know. As a certified reader of the Akashic Records I am sharing the four most common messages passed on to my clients during their sessions. This is information that everyone can benefit from.
The messages from the Akashic Records are offered as video and as audio so that you can enjoy them however it best fits your life. You will also learn of resources to learn how to access the records yourself or get a reading with your instructor, Andy Grant.
- This is an introductory course intended for anyone with an interest in the Akashic Records. Whether you've only heard of it and long wondered what it is, or you've had personal experiences with the Records, this course is for you.
An Introduction to The Akashic Records
I created this course to share the information that is most commonly given in Akashic Record Readings that I've done.The course is broken down into four sections.
2. Four Most Commonly Received Messages From The Akashic Records
3. Resources and Next Steps
Akasha is a Sanskrit word meaning primary substance. The Akashic Records contain the vibrational account of every soul's journey. Multiple world religions and cultures make reference to the Records and over time more and more people have been able to access them.
Perhaps the most famous Akashic Record reader was Edgar Cayce, known as "The Sleeping Prophet."
In this lecture Andy shares the description of the Akashic Records he received from his own records.
See External Resources for more on Edgar Cayce.
Join Kevin J. Todeschi, A.R.E.'s Executive Director and CEO, for the free online virtual conference presentation Edgar Cayce on the Akashic Records. Explore the mystery of the Akashic Records, the storehouse of all information for every individual who has ever lived upon the earth, and the source from which famed psychic Edgar Cayce received many of his remarkable insights
As part of my radio show, Ask the Records with Andy Grant, I interviewed author, speaker and Akashic leader Linda Howe. This segment covers:
Who is Linda Howe?
What are the Akashic Records?
Why would someone want to enter their records?
What is the benefit?
The Pathway Prayer to Access the Heart of the Akashic Records
The Pathway Prayer Process to Access the Heart of the Akashic Records, created by Linda Howe in September 2001, is a simple method that anyone can use to intentionally and reliably interact with this infinite spiritual resource for themselves and others. The primary focus of this particular prayer is the Heart or Center of Love within the Records and the person engaged in the process. It offers a clear, direct way to have a more conscious relationship with your soul and greater awareness of the Divine presence.