Introduction to Team Building in Organisations
- 44 mins on-demand video
- 10 articles
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Master key concepts of Team, Team Dynamics and Team Building.
- Become skilled at networking and socializing, thus leading to Enhanced interpersonal skills.
- Better Understanding of Team Building, will foster innovation and creativity at workplace, and thereby, boost the overall Team Performance.
- No prior knowledge is required for this course.
- Get excited to learn about Team Development
"Coming together is a Beginning,
Keeping together is Progress,
Working together is Success."
In today's scenario "Teams" have become an integral part of any organisational functioning. Furthermore, Team Building serves as an important tool if you wish to extract the best from your workforce. Employees need to work smarter and not just harder, in an effort to deliver the desired results. Individual brilliance cannot single-handedly decide the fate of entire project. In-fact, it is the joint efforts of the whole team that eventually decide the success or failure of a project.
Thus, it is rightly said by Michael Jordan,that,:
"Talent wins Games, but Teamwork and Intelligence, wins Championships."
Hence, this course aims to enlighten its students on Team Building and different aspects associated with it.
- People who belong to newly composed teams of an organisation.
- Anybody who wants to get deeper insights into actual functioning of teams and how team performance affects the overall performance of a workplace.
- Students from Human Resource Management domain.
- People from science background having less knowledge of management aspects but, want to become skilled at it.
- People willing to improve their interpersonal skill set.