Introduction to Tarot Reading
What you'll learn
- What is tarot reading and a brief history.
- Understanding the Major and Minor Arcana.
- Spreads and layouts for a range of readings.
- Ideas for journaling and reflecting on tarot readings.
- Having your own tarot deck would be useful.
This class is designed to help you get started on your tarot reading journey.
It may be that, like me, you've always had a fascination with tarot but thought you had to have 'special' skills to do it. Honestly, anyone can give it a go. Whether you're a complete beginner or a seasoned tarot reader, this class covers the basics of tarot reading to get you started or as a refresher.
Tarot is a very positive practice and allows for self-analysis and discovery. If you want guidance, clarity or insight, then reading tarot cards can be a kind of therapy allowing you to explore the "whole spectrum of potential human experience"(Bakara Wintner, 2017)
Who this course is for:
- Beginner tarot readers interested in getting started.
- People interested in self-analysis/ discovery.
My classes are based on Wicca and Witchcraft. I have been studying and practicing Wicca/Witchcraft and Tarot reading.
I am a qualified teacher and have a Masters degree in Education.
I live with my partner, two rabbits and two cats in Yorkshire, UK.
Follow me on social media to keep updated on new classes or check out my website 'opheliafeyre' for all things Wicca, Witchcraft and Books: