Introduction to Sparx Enterprise Architect
What you'll learn
- Introduction to the basic functionality of the modeling tool Sparx Enterprise Architect
- Sparx Enterprise Architect (trial version) installed on a computer
- Basic introduction to mind maps and UML class diagrams
In this introduction on Sparx Enterprise Architect you will get an overview of the functionalities available. It is a starting point for creating models in various modeling languages, it describes how you can turn the tool in a repository. Other subjects explained in this course are publishing modeling documents, security, working in teams and maximize your efficency when modeling.
This training is relevant for everybody who wants to make a jumpstart in modeling with Enterprise Architect
Who this course is for:
- Modelers interested in using Sparx Enterprise Architect
- Novice Sparx Enterprise Architect Users overwhelmed by the functionalities availabe
Bert is an independent information architect. Bert has a software engineering background and specializes in data architecture and big data, SOA and system integration, data and object modeling. Bert has a passion for architecture repositories in general and Sparx Enterprise Architect in particular. He is working on a number of applications for Enterprise Architect such as an AddOn for data modeling and the web publication platform for Sparx Enterprise Architect.