Introduction To Software Testing
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Define Software Testing
- Explain why Software Testing is important
- Explain and understand the importance of Software Testing on the economy
- Define system requirements, analysis, and read system requirements
- Define the duties of a Software Tester
- Define what makes a good Software Tester
- Define test scenarios
- Define and know the parts of test cases
- Define and know the parts of defect report
- Explain how to execute a manual test case
- Cost to fix a defect
- You should be able to use a PC or MAC
This course is designed to teach students the basics of Software Testing. The material is presented in a step-by-step format from defining what software testing is to reporting software defects.
In this course you will learn the following:
- What is Software Testing
- Why Software Testing is important,
- Software Testing and the economy,
- Software Tester Duties
- What are System Requirements and how Software Testers utilized them.
- What are Test Scenarios/ Test Cases/Test Data
- What are Software Defects
- The cost to fix defects at various phases of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- How to create and report defects
- Software Testers, QA Leads, Software Testing Managers, and Software Testing professionals.
- Software Testing Professionals
- Software Developers
- Business Analysts
- Project Leaders
- If you are an experienced professional from ANY other field but considering transitioning into software testing, this course will help you understand the field of software testing.
- Recent college graduates
- IT Computer Students