Introduction to Software Testing or Software QA
- The course is thought in English
- You should be familiar with software, websites and apps just know what they are
- That is all you need to know to understand the discussion. This is top level discussion of software testing.
This is a quick introduction to the field of Software Testing or Software QA. Software testing is a great field to be in. As we all know our lives are being dependent on software in every aspect. Which mean so much software is being created and which means everything that gets created must be tested. This is a good indication of software testing has amazing potential as a career. If you want a career in the software world then software testing is one of the easiest ways to get started in the field.
Manual testing and automation testing are both in high demand. This course will teach you how to get started in manual testing and automation testing as well as where to get the knowledge you need to get started.
The course will describe why QA career is such a respected and professional career. I cover what the roles and responsibilities of a software test engineer are and try to motivate you to pursue a career in this exciting field of software testing or software QA.
- Anyone looking to know what software testing or software QA is.
- Anyone looking for a new career.
- Anyone looking to explore career options.
- Anyone looking to learn how to get started in Software QA or Software Testing.
- Table of Contents02:38
- What is software testing or Software QA05:46
- Research examples of software failures1 question
- What is manual testing?03:53
- What is Automation testing?03:53
- Special Offer00:22
- Automation Demo06:48
- QA's Role in a Company04:36
- Intro to the “Basic Knowledge Section”02:49
- Basic Knowledge for Manual Tester04:21
- Test Case Examples05:35
- Basic Knowledge for Automation tester02:00
- HTML, JS and XML08:33
- Programming Language06:34
- SQL (Databases)07:36
- Automation Courses Offer00:22
With 12+ years of overall engineering experience I have found my passion in software test automation. In the process Python has become my favorite tool to work with. I graduated with a MS degree in Mechanical Engineering from San Jose State University, and got into the IT field of software testing automation after graduation. I as much passion for teaching as I do for learning. I hope to help students grow fast and advance in the field of software testing and automation.