Introduction to Self-Development: Apply a Working Plan
- This course does not require preparations beforehand
Its known that whenever someone helps other people with their problems, his or her problems will be solved. So, I decided to create this course because I wanted to share a working method of managing time and goals in life.
The course is designed to be as short as possible and very concise. There are two sections and two quizes to help you emphasize the knowledge learnt during the course.
The first part will be mainly theoretical lectures (definition of self-development, the hierarchy of needs, the reasons why we should set goals, writing SMART goals) also, you will get to know Jim Rhon, an American entrepreneur, and learn from his quotes and a recorded segment of one of his talks.
In the second section, you will know how I organize my life and the tools I use. There are articles that are rich of useful resources. You will never regret taking the course!
Who this course is for:
- Whoever seeks a better future and wants to be organised, less frustrated and more productive
- 00:43An overview and how to succeed in this course
- 03:29Strategies of self-development Part 1 of 3
- 02:14Strategies of self-development Part 2 of 3
- 02:12Strategies of self-development Part 3 of 3
- 00:03Jim Rohn Learn These Skills or Live a Mediocre Life Full Seminar From 1981
- 00:06Idea: The search for the feeling of accomplishment
- 00:39Resources in section 1
- 9 questionsKnowledge check #1
Biography of the instructor in a few words:
A course instructor at Udemy who loves helping others and enjoys teaching whenever he finds the opportunity. He is passionate about the topic of self-development and believes that whenever someone helps other people with their problems, his or her problems will be solved.