Introduction to SAP - The Complete Package for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Become knowledgeable about different types of SAP on-premise & cloud products
- Learn SAP Technical Architecture
- Learn how SAP projects work & how SAP products are implemented
- Become aware of the resources through which you can learn about SAP products & become an expert
- Learn what types of jobs are available & how to get one in the SAP field
- Basic computer knowledge must be enough. This course was designed with beginners in mind. So you don't need any SAP experience.
Hi, my name is Aroon, and I am an SAP specialist.
This is an introduction to SAP course covering all significant aspects of SAP and its products. This course can be beneficial for someone who wants to learn about SAP. You might be a university student, a recent graduate or even an experienced professional looking to get some insights about SAP products and topics around it.
I have also provided a PDF document along with this course that contains notes and links to websites that we discuss in this course. Don’t forget to download and use it throughout the course.
This is the course agenda.
Chapter 1 – Overview of SAP’s History
Chapter 2 – Overview of SAP Products (Including SAP Business Suite, SAP ECC, CRM, SRM, SCM, PLM, HANA, S/4HANA, S/4HANA Cloud, SuccessFactors, Ariba, Concur, C/4HANA, Business Technology Platform, Integrated Business Planning, Cloud Application Lifecycle Management, Analytics Cloud)
Chapter 3 – SAP Technical Architecture
Chapter 4 – SAP ABAP
Chapter 5 – What happens in an SAP Project?
Chapter 6 – What types of jobs are available in the SAP field?
Chapter 7 – How to learn SAP?
Chapter 8 – How to access free SAP demo systems?
Chapter 9 – How to get a job in the SAP field?
Disclaimer - This course is not associated with SAP SE in any form. The content in this course is my personal opinion only and not SAP's message, either directly or indirectly. The contents I present in this course are created by me. In some cases, I source content from copyright-free materials that are available for public use.
Who this course is for:
- This course will be helpful for students, college graduates or professionals looking to get a good understanding of SAP products, ways to learn SAP, types of jobs available and how to get a job in the SAP field. This might also be useful for experienced professionals looking to update their knowledge about the latest SAP products.
My name is Aroon, and I currently live in Sydney, Australia. I did my engineering in Computer Science from a university in India. After that, I did my Master’s in Information Technology in Australia. After completing my Master’s degree, I worked as an SAP Technical Consultant in an Engineering company for two years. After that, I joined SAP Australia and worked there for more than eight years in various roles. Currently, I am working as a technical environment manager for one of the government agencies in Australia. Overall, I have more than ten years of experience in the SAP field. Apart from this, I have a YouTube channel and a blog called “ERP is Easy”, where I make videos and write blogs about SAP topics.