Introduction to SAP FSM Cloud Connector Integration
- There are no requirements or prerequisites
The goal of this course is to get an understanding of the available SAP Field Service Management (FSM) to SAP ERP integration options.
Examine the solution scope, individual modules and deployment options for SAP FSM.
Look at the basic architecture, master data replication and process overview for the most common FSM to ERP integrations.
Focus on SAP FSM integration with ECC or S/4HANA CS / PM modules via the SAP FSM Cloud Connector.
Simple End-2-End process demonstration of SAP FSM integrated with SAP ECC via the SAP FSM Cloud Connector.
A final summary & integration overview, where to find additional information and proaxia support options.
On completion of the course you will have the knowledge to decide on the best matching SAP FSM integration scenario for a specific SAP ERP backend architecture.
Who this course is for:
- SAP customers or partners who are curious about the integration options for SAP FSM with SAP ERP
- SAP customers or partners who plan to integrate SAP FSM with ECC or S/4HANA CS / PM modules
- 02:34Introduction and Course Overview
- 06:20Overview of SAP Field Service Management (FSM)
I am an SAP functional consultant with almost 20 years experience. I specialise in the areas of Sales, CRM and Service. I enjoy helping customers improve their non-digital and digital customer experience with innovative solutions to complex requirements. I am a strong believer in the importance of knowledge transfer and self empowerment!