Introduction to Ruby on Rails
- basics of database systems
- types of databases
- programming basics
Elementary Learners 'Introduction to Ruby on Rails' course will enable learners to build web applications using the powerful Rails framework and the highly dynamic, object-oriented Ruby language. It will cover all the fundamental concepts of OOPS and Web Applications, Ruby scripting, RVM, Bundlers, Active Records etc. This course gives you a basic knowledge about Ruby programming language and Rails framework. The course is designed for professionals who want to learn Web Application techniques. Those just starting off and looking to learn the basics of Ruby on Rails. Anyone who is interested in learning to build websites, experienced programmers looking to pick up a new language/technology and experienced Rubyists looking to advance their skills.
Who this course is for:
- Students and freshers
- professionals who want to learn Web Application techniques
- Anyone who is interested in learning to build websites
- 04:511.1 Introduction to Ruby on Rails
- 02:561.2 Ruby on Rails
- 03:041.3 Rails IDE or Editor
- 02:021.4 Rails Script
- 08:301.5 Creating the first project
- 03:361.6 Ruby on Rails Directory Structure
- 04:271.7 Active RECORDS
- 02:071.8 Ruby on Rails MVC
- 09:281.9 RVM in ruby
- 09:001.10 Ruby on rails migrations
- 01:141.11 Ruby on rails controllers
- 02:031.12 Bundlers
- 09:431.13 Creating a resource
Elementary Learners is an interactive e-learning platform that is revolutionizing professional online education. Elementary Learners courses are specially curated by experts who monitor the IT industry with a hawk’s eye, and respond to expectations, changes and requirements from the industry, and incorporate them into our courses.
We provide various features to all our aspirants. We are a team of different IT professionals and data analysts who are working on different projects of analytics.