Introduction to Robotics & Entrepreneurship
What you'll learn
- You will be able to build simple robots
- You will be able to understand how businesses work
- You will be able to create a product
- You will learn Product development
- You will learn to control simple motors
- You will be able to market your product
- You will be able to go to advanced technical courses after this course.
- You should have little experience with Electronics
- You should have passion for Making
- You should have an interest for Engineering
- You should know little bit of Programming
This course is going to give anyone who is interested in Robotics a Chance to learn the basics without any prior experience. The course contains content which is suited for Beginners.
This course will also allow anyone to learn Entrepreneurship through your product. You would learn how to make your Robots and create a company out of it by going through,
•Fundamental Theory of Robotics
•Introduction to Sensors & Actuators
•Learn and manipulate Motor Drives
•Brief about Entrepreneurship
•Brief about Market Research
•Brief about Product Development
The course is uniquely designed with a blend of Business theory with the technical theory of Robotics Engineering suitable for any Budding Entrepreneur who wants to know the ins and outs of the field.
You will get simple and sophisticated Quiz questions to test your understanding. So Let's get started!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Robotics
- Anyone who wants to study Robotics & Engineering
- Anyone who want to learn Entrepreneurship
- Anyone who wants to create a Company
- Anyone who wants to learn Product Development
- Anyone who wants to learn Marketing strategies
I am the Founder of Dream School which is an Online Course Platform with the Best Quality Courses in the field at Affordable Prices.
I am the Chief Technical Officer and Co-founder of "Adama Robotics" where we teach Robotics to people with no prior experience.
I am passionate about Robotics and Entrepreneurship and would like to share the experience with you that I have gained over the years.
I have graduated from Queen Mary, University of London on 2017. I am the Former President of QM AI and Robotics Society and the Former Secretary of IEEE Student Branch QMUL.
For my college, I went to Notre Dame College in Dhaka, Bangladesh and school, I went to Comilla Cadet college.
Having been gone to such amazing institutions and meeting so many wonderful people, I have gained an unparalleled experience. I am now committed to providing value to the World.
And I consider myself a Personal Developer as I am constantly improving by learning new things, reading books, meeting wonderful people.
Check out our YouTube Channel "Dream School XYZ" for more resources and FREE content.