Introduction to Robotics & Autonomous Car Design
- This is an introductory class and no prior knowledge of Robotics, Engineering, or Programming is required.
In this course you will learn the basics of Robotics, Computer Programming, and Electronics by experimenting with a variety of sensors, motors, and other outputs as well as the Arduino microcontroller. Finally you will apply the knowledge you have learned in Arduino robotics to build and program a two wheeled autonomous robot.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone including middle school & high school students, with no prior background, interested in getting exposed to the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering, Math & Computer Programming.
- Example: Any students from 6th grade - 12th grade
I am passionate about Robotics and Engineering, including Hardware/Software design, Wearable Sensor Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Computer Vision and related fields.
I have over 4+ years of experience in researching, designing, developing and testing robotic systems like Quadcopters, Wheeled Robots and other Mechanical devices. I also have indepth experience using IoT sensors and have designed and developed wearable devices to solve various healthcare needs.
Areas of expertise include:
1) Hardware: PCB Design, Comprehensive understanding of IoT hardware like Arduino family of boards, various sensors including IMU, wearable sensors, motors, speed controllers, BLE boards, Wifi shields.
3) Software: Strong background in Machine Learning and Convolutional Neural Networks, Adept at using LoggerPro for video analysis, Illustrator, OpenSCAD, Fusion 360 and Solidworks for 3D modeling, Eagle CAD for PCB design and Python Numpy, Scipy libraries as well as Excel for data analysis
4) Fabrication tools: Experienced using 3D printers, CNC Routers, Welders, Laser Cutters and most other shop power tools.