REBT - A key to Rich, Happy and Successful Life
What you'll learn
- help to improve quality of life, personally as well as professsionally
- able to handle negative emmotions
- know what makes you angry or stressed or worried
- able to understand why other is angry or feeling guilty or feeling stressed
- feel less bad
- can achieve more thing important to them
- have a tool to deal wih anger, stress, worry, guilt
- feel better more often
- Should have interest in knowing what makes them feel angry, guilty, sad
- some time and patience
- paper and pencil
- a need to be successful in personal and professional life
REBT stand for Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy. REBt was designed by Dr Albert Ellis in 1955.
Principles of REBT are (what you will gain in learning REBT) -
1) You will feel better more often.
2) Feel bad less.
3) Achieve more things important to you.
REBT is based on the idea of Epictetus that 'People are disturb not by events, but by the views which they take from them.'
These series of videos will give you and idea to understand
what makes you angry?
How to come out of guilt,
How to deal with rejection.
How to be handle frustration
This course is for all those who would like to know how to handle negative emotions and conditions.
Please note this videos are for educational purpose and not a substitute or replacement to any medical treatment.
Who this course is for:
- All who want to feel better, live better can take the course
- This course is for educational purpose and is not a replacement to any medical treatment
Bhushan is a Rubik's cube, Chess and Vedic Maths Trainer.
Bhushan is Civil Engineer. He is working as an Engineer and a Trainer. He has made courses in REBT, Meditation and Rubiks Cube.
Bhushan loves to teach cube, Chess and Vedic maths to kids.
Bhushan loves to read books and listen music.
Bhushan is from Pune, India.