Introduction to Quality Management
What you'll learn
- The course will provide you with the ability to design your own quality assurance system for building and construction, or provide you with a very good practical understanding of Quality and Quality Management.
- You will understand the principle of quality targets in construction
- What does a quality management system look like, and what does it do
- What is does quality management compliance mean
- What does certification mean
- What are key quality documentation for your construction project
- What is a quality audit and how to survive one
- Basic understanding of construction projects
This course has been designed for business owners and anyone involved in project management, and will be of particular interest to Estimators, Builders, Engineers, Construction and Project Managers, Project Coordinators,Works Managers, Quality Managers or those intending to be involved in the area of controlling costs, quality or any other risks on projects. If you would like to discuss being assessed for this course, please visit our website. Upon successful completion you will receive a certificate of attainment.
Who this course is for:
- Construction estimators, builders, engineers, construction and project manages, quality managers
Exner is an integrated education and consulting firm with over 25 years of experience providing an extensive range of professional management services to the construction industry. Our hands-on experience includes design and construction, expert claims quantification and management, project management, business systems consulting, value for money models, safety in design and risk management systems.
Exner Education is an ASQA registered RTO and is the training development and delivery branch of Exner. From its practical experience and knowledge Exner Education has designed, developed and delivered construction specific training over the past 15 years. Exner Education provides a 'hands on' practical approach to training, developed and delivered by people who have real current practical experience in the field and are qualified VET sector trainers. This gives Exner a unique ability to balance both theoretical teaching knowledge complemented with current 'best practice' work examples.
Our Training & Education experience includes the instructional design of training ranging from:
· safety and site compliance;
· project management including from tender preparation, claims management to project close out;
· engineering practices; and,
· corporate improvement strategies.
Exner Education has designed, developed and delivered training for both large and small companies as well as government authorities including, Leighton Contractors, Pro-Build, Grocon, Schiavello, MBAV, HIA, VMIA, Nicholson Construction, Johns Lyng, APM Group, Victorian Managed Insurance Authority, VicRoads, Department of Treasury and Finance and Victorian Catchment Management Authority.
Exner continues to develop its online learning 'experience' and provides a unique interactive delivery methodology which gives students world first teaching tools, combining Exner's practical construction knowledge with core theory to further enhance the students learning experience.