Introduction to Qigong for health and longevity
What you'll learn
- Understand the basics of qi and qigong.
- Basic qigong warm ups for building qi.
- Learn and be able to practice a set of qigong exercises for the major internal organs.
- Correct posture for seated qigong
- Coordination of breath and movement
- Proper breathing techniques
- Ability to sit in a chair or on the ground.
This course walks you through the basics of qigong and exercises for health. Introducing the concepts and foundations of qi and qigong along with the many heath benefits of regular practice. The course then continues with the foundations most commonly found in qigong practices. These foundations include breath work, coordination and qi development. After an understanding of the key foundations of qigong, five distinct exercises are taught to help create internal balance.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning the basics of qigong and a complete system of Qigong for balancing the body for health and longevity
Master Wesley spent over 5 years living in central China as Daoist (Taoist) monk studying traditional health practices including Qigong, Tai Chi, Meditation, and Acupressure.
He continued his studies and practices for another decade. Wesley traveled and studied internal awareness techniques in India and Thailand.
He has taught and written about these practices for 15 years internationally.
He has published several books on tai chi, qigong, and self healing. Master Wesley continues to teach and write in Colorado.