Introduction To Python for beginners
What you'll learn
- Download and Install Python
- Interact with the Python IDLE
- interact with Python Shell
- Interact with Editor window
- Create Variables
- Edit variable values after declaration
- Create List
- Edit Lists
- Append to a List
- Remove Element from List
- Reference list elements from their Index
- Create a simple python program
- Save a simple python program
- Run a simple python program
- Download and install latest version of python. We'll cover this in this course
Python is a dynamic modern object -oriented programming language
that is easy to learn and can be used to do a lot of things both big and small.
Python is what is referred to as a high level language.
That means it is a language that is closer to humans than computer.
It is also known as a general purpose programming language
due to it's flexibility.
Python did not get it's name from the snake but rather from the British comedy
group known as Monty Python.
Python is object -oriented means it regards everything as an object.
An object in the real world could be a person or a car.
Python is an interpreted language that does not need
to be complied like for example java programming language.
It is interpreted and run on the fly the same time.
Python has been used in a lot of places like in creating games,for statistical data and visualization,speech and face recognition.
Some of the biggest websites on this planet earth use python in one way or another. Examples inlude:
- Survey Monkey
- Yahoo Maps
In this absolute beginners course you will learn:
- How to download and install python
- How to interact with the python IDLE
- How to use Python Shell
- How to use the python editor
- How to create variables
- How to edit variable values once they have been created
- How to call a variable
- How to create a Mutable List
- How to edit a list element
- How to add to a list
- How to remove from a list
- How the Index referencing works in a list
- How to create a simple python program
The course is video based with easy to follow practical examples.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has not programmed before
- Anyone new to python programming
- People ineterested in learning new things
- Curious people
Bluelime is UK based and creates quality easy to understand eLearning solutions .All our courses are 100% video based. We teach hands –on- examples that teach real life skills .
Bluelime has engaged in various types of projects for fortune 500 companies and understands what is required to prepare students with the relevant skills they need.