Fast Track Your Project Management Skills in 2021
- A working computer and interest in the project management
Introduction to Project Management & Planning: From Plan to Action
Introduction to Project Management - Start Projects in 2021
Welcome to the course on Introduction to Project Management!
Projects are all around us. Essentially each organization runs projects, either formally or casually. We are locked in in projects at home and at work. Over settings, arranging principles and execution strategies can offer ways in which projects can be run more successfully and productively. Project management gives organizations (and people) the language and the systems for scoping projects, sequencing exercises, utilizing resources, and minimizing risks.
This course on 'Introduction to Project Management ' aims to introduce you to the basic concepts of project and project management and serve you as a good springboard for digging further into this exciting topic.
In this short introductory course, you will:
Gain an understanding of what a project is, what it isn't, and why that is important
Learn how projects are defined and a project’s three objectives
Become aware of a model for examining a project’s organization and its stakeholders
Analyze project's stakeholders for better project management
Have a look at the main reasons why many projects fail and then learn how to measure success
Learn the key stages in the project life cycle and highlight the important features of each stage
This course also includes many project’s examples from real-world, practical assignment and quizzes to make your learning in the topic of project management more productive.
NOTE: This course aims at Beginner Level and does NOT include any certification information or neither it teaches specific project management tools.
Who this course is for:
- This course aims at Beginner Level and does NOT include any certification information or neither it teaches specific project management tools.
I am a passionate data science expert and educator. I do regular teaching and training all over the world. I have many satisfied students! And now I will be glad if I can teach also you these interesting, highly applied, and exciting topics!
For GIS & Remote Sensing students:
Order of how to take my courses:
Option 1: Take all individual courses that contain more details and more labs in the following order:
1. Get started with GIS & Remote Sensing in QGIS #Beginners
2. Remote Sensing in QGIS: Fundamentals of Image Analysis 2020
3. Core GIS: Land Use and Land Cover & Change Detection in QGIS
4. Machine Learning in GIS: Understand the Theory and Practice
5. Machine Learning in GIS: Land Use/Land Cover Image Analysis
6. Machine Learning in ArcGIS: Map Land Use/ Land Cover in GIS
7. Object-based image analysis & classification in QGIS/ArcGIS
8. ArcGIS: Learn Deep Learning in ArcGIS to advance GIS skills
8. Google Earth Engine for Big GeoData Analysis: 3 Courses in 1
10. Google Earth Engine for Machine Learning & Change Detection
11. QGIS & Google Earth Engine for Environmental Applications
12. Advanced Remote Sensing Analysis in QGIS and on cloud
Option 2: Take my combi-courses that contain summarized information from the above courses, though in fewer details (labs, videos):
1. Geospatial Data Analyses & Remote Sensing: 4 Classes in 1
2. Machine Learning in GIS and Remote Sensing: 5 Courses in 1
3. Google Earth Engine for Big GeoData Analysis: 3 Courses in 1
4. Google Earth Engine for Machine Learning & Change Detection
5. Advanced Remote Sensing Analysis in QGIS and on cloud