Introduction To Programming with Python
- Students need nothing. This is an introductory course for beginners
Welcome to my course "Introduction to programming with Python | for beginners course" Python online training | python programming | python programming for beginners, My Name Is Hanif Marwat I am A python Instructor From More Than 2 Years. I always feel to help programming students by example therefor I created this course with big and practical example of real world. Moreover I am encouraging and trying to compel students to hands-on with code which is the key of success in programming. In This Course I am giving tasks of simple calculator, scientific calculator, management system and grading system which are enough to learn beginner course. I am not trying to make tired my students by giving tons of lectures it's just 14 lectures which will be updated till to 20 maximum but these 14 lectures include all the basics with a better way of understanding.
Why you should choose this paid course while there are free courses of 50+ lectures?
I have included just 14 lectures and will be update till to 20 lectures the next lectures will be include solutions of projects which I am giving in this course. I don't want to make you bore with long lectures and repeating concepts. I am telling here just for one time and then I give an example with code which is enough for good understanding. As you know this is beginner course so I don't want to make you confused by telling in so deep that your brain can't accept.
Enroll Now And Enjoy The Course
- Those who wanted to start programming in python. This is completely beginner course.
- Introduction to programming with Python03:30
- Environment setup installation of python and Pycharm IDE07:42
- Printing of Strings, numbers and variables09:56
- Taking input from user03:55
- Your's friends bio1 question
- Basic Math operators08:52
- Formatting of a print System04:27
- Conditional Statements13:53
- Create a simple calculator1 question
- How to find a prime number05:23
- Complex math functions05:12
- Create a full functional calculator1 question
- Lists in Python15:29
- create a management system1 question
- Quiz no: 1 solution Video lecture08:16
- Create Simple Calculator13:24
- Create Scientific Calculator10:17