Introduction to Problem-Solving
What you'll learn
- understand problems
- understand problem-solving
- apply problem-solving techniques
- avoid problem-solving mind traps
- there are no special pre-requistes to take this course
- reflect on your problem-solving style, habits and methods
If you find that you are not always inspired in solving daily problems, or simply that there are too many issues and not enough time, by taking the Introduction to Problem-Solving course you will learn at least:
- one simple model of problem-solving
- starting from concepts
- continuing with tools and techniques
- discussing barriers to efficient problem-solving and
- ending with problem-solving skills and competencies development.
Introduction to Problem Solving is included in a larger course on problem-solving and decision-making strategy as an introductory part, and here is presented as a stand-alone course for those interested in learning about the problem-solving topics.
The course contains more than 2 hours of video lectures, written lectures; and one final quiz. The lectures include examples and exercises, and your active participation will improve information retention and learning quality
So, if you are interested in improving your own problem-solving you will greatly benefit. This course will help improving your professional and personal aspects of your life, and you will have the opportunity to change your bad and unproductive behaviors with new and functional ones
Thank you for considering my course! Now - please - go ahead and press the "Take this Course" button Or, try the free preview and decide later.
Who this course is for:
- If you want to develop or improve your problem-solving skills this course is for you
- If you want to understand and change problem-solving behaviors, this course is for you
Sorin Dumitrascu is a man with many talents and a passion for helping others grow and develop. He has been involved in the development and delivery of courses on management, computer literacy, human resources, career development, and more for over 15 years.
Sorin is also a certified trainer and project manager, with a master's degree in International Relations and Policy Making as well as a bachelor's degree in Law and Public Administration. He has coordinated projects in the areas of rule of law, regional development, and human resources for over a decade.
Sorin has an extensive background in civil service, private sector and NGO work. He has more than 15 years of managerial experience in justice, corrections, internal affairs, training, project management and consultancy within the private sector and NGO.
Additionally, he is certified as an ICDL tester and trainer for United Nations Peacekeeping Missions and holds a professional degree in public management.