Introduction to Problem-Solving
What you'll learn
- understand problems
- understand problem-solving
- apply problem-solving techniques
- avoid problem-solving mind traps
- there are no special pre-requistes to take this course
- reflect on your problem-solving style, habits and methods
If you find that you are not always inspired in solving daily problems, or simply that there are too many issues and not enough time, by taking the Introduction to Problem-Solving course you will learn at least:
- one simple model of problem-solving
- starting from concepts
- continuing with tools and techniques
- discussing barriers to efficient problem-solving and
- ending with problem-solving skills and competencies development.
Introduction to Problem Solving is included in a larger course on problem-solving and decision-making strategy as an introductory part, and here is presented as a stand-alone course for those interested in learning about the problem-solving topics.
The course contains more than 2 hours of video lectures, written lectures; and one final quiz. The lectures include examples and exercises, and your active participation will improve information retention and learning quality
So, if you are interested in improving your own problem-solving you will greatly benefit. This course will help improving your professional and personal aspects of your life, and you will have the opportunity to change your bad and unproductive behaviors with new and functional ones
Thank you for considering my course! Now - please - go ahead and press the "Take this Course" button Or, try the free preview and decide later.
Who this course is for:
- If you want to develop or improve your problem-solving skills this course is for you
- If you want to understand and change problem-solving behaviors, this course is for you
Sorin Dumitrascu here! I'm a certified trainer, project manager, and public manager with over 15 years of experience in managing, consulting and designing and delivering online training courses.
I have a Masters degree in International Relations and Policy Making, a Bachelor degree in Public Administration and a professional degree of Public Manager.
I'm specialised in business management, HR management, career development, project management, operations management and business analysis certification and career development courses.
I teach what I practice. I currently work, as a consultant and instructor, in various projects of United Nations, European Union, national and international NGOs and private companies - providing expertise in general management, industrial relations, prisons and corrections and adult education.
Whether you're looking to upskill or simply need guidance, I'm here to help you reach your goals!
#Training #Certified #PublicManager #BusinessManagement #HRManagement #ProjectManagement #OperationsManagement #BusinessAnalysis