Introduction to Practical Healing
- There are no materials needed to take this course
- Students are required to have an open mind and belief system
Nicholas Harris is a therapist exploring the power of consciousness for personal healing. Nick's philosophy views life as a reflection of the mind.
Viewing healing as a journey toward wholeness, he teaches a fresh perspective on how to relate to emotions, integrate life lessons and evolve.
In this free course, Nick presents an integrated philosophy for personal growth. Students are guided on the journey towards peace.
- 45 minutes of video
- 22 minutes of hypnosis content (audio)
Who this course is for:
- This course is appropriate for people with an interest in personal growth
- This course does not pertain to provide an "ultimate truth".
- This course presents a new way to relate to life and emotions.
- 14:58Hypnosis and Inner Peace
- 09:47Emotional mastery
- 10:51Inner relationship
- 00:29Journey of healing
Nicholas Harris is a Full Member of the British Society of Clinical Hypnosis and an 8th Generation Reiki Master / Teacher. Over the last 16 years, he has helped thousands of clients with the art of personal change.
The focus of Nick’s work is Practical Spirituality and the use of consciousness for healing. Nick teaches “The Path of Inner Relationship”, a fresh way to understand and heal negative emotions. He views life as a reflection of the mind and challenges as opportunities for learning and growth. Nick helps his clients master their lives by mastering emotion.
Personal work integrates counseling with knowledge from Hypnotherapy, NLP, EFT, EMDR, Tibetan Buddhism and Reiki. Nick has held private practice in The Netherlands, Ireland, India and Thailand.
Nick is currently the owner of The Chiang Mai Wellness Centre in Northern Thailand and is a visiting consultant for the Chiva Som, a world class health resort.