Introduction to Power Automate Desktop
- No Programming experience Needed
Earlier Microsoft Power Automate has cloud flows but with Power Automate Desktop it included desktop automation capability along with capability to automate legacy applications. In this course students will learn step by step Power Automate Desktop which includes
01. Power Automate Desktop Installation: In this lecture we will learn how to install Power Automation desktop step by step.
02. Hello World & Excel Automation using Power Automate Desktop: In this lecture we will start with standard 'Hello World' Program then we will proceed towards excel automation.
03. Variables, Conditions & Loops: In this lecture we will learn how to declare variable and different operations on variable. then If. Else condition and then we will learn about how to use loops in Power Automate Desktop.
04. New Excel with User Input & PDF Automation: In this lecture we will learn few more excel automation with user input along with that how to automate PDF documents.
05. File & Folder Operation: In this lecture we will learn how to do operations on different files and folders using power automate desktop.
06. Web Automation : In this lecture we will learn how to do different web automation using power automate desktop.
07. Desktop Automation : In this lecture we will learn how to do different desktop automation using power automate desktop.
08. Monitor & Process Advisor: In this lecture we will learn how to check different flows running status whether it passed or failed. How to monitor flows along with that we will learn about the use of process advisor and how to use process advisor step by step.
09. Outlook Automation: In this lecture we will learn about outlook automation. How to automate email triggering using power automate desktop.
At the end of the lecture we should have a fair idea how to use power automate desktop and students can explore few more features of power automate desktop which I will try to provide in next syllabus which includes System operations, Compress operations, Invoke Web Services, Database Operations, OCR, Cryptography, Perform different XML Operations, Active Directory Operations, AWS, Azure, Cognitive and FTP Operations.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners curious about Step by Step guide to learn Microsoft Power Automate Desktop
Goloknath Mishra is working as Platform Specialist in DirectAsia Insurance having 12+ years of experience in Microsoft Technologies. He is a Microsoft Certified Trainer(MCT), Blogger, Youtuber, Power Addict, Microsoft Azure & Dynamics 365 Enthusiast.
He is running Microsoft User Group in Singapore and Odisha focusing on Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.