How to raise Responsible, Respectful and Resourceful kids ?
What you'll learn
- 1- Build a lasting, respectful , peaceful relationship with your child
- 2- Go beyond dealing with misbehavior and seeing a mistakes as a great opportunity to learn
- 3- Identify the criteria that will enable him to know if he is on the right track in raising his children
- 4- Differentiate the 7 perception to raise capable child
- 5- Calming big emotions through one of the most effective tools
- -No pirior knowledge ..totally for beginner -just be willing to take action on what you will learn
learning the skills of effective parenting is the one of the most worthwhile ventures you ever pursue.
Recent research tells us that children are “hardwired” from birth to connect with others, and that children who feel a sense of connection to their community, family, and school are less likely to misbehave. To be successful, contributing members of their community, children must learn necessary social and life skills. Positive Discipline is based on the understanding that discipline must be taught and that discipline also teaches.
I will teach you parenting skills to establish love ,joy , respect,peace and harmony in your home, put an end to conflict and power struggles, and communicate with your children in ways that invite cooperation, solve problems, build trust, enhance self-worth, and help your children learn personal responsibility. Are you ready to start the journey?
THIS COURSE GIVES YOU THE FRAMEWORK OF POSITIVE DISCIPLINE PARENTING
A Guideline and a Compass to direct your parenting plan , ITS a Bridge from the challenges now to the skills they need while their Growing up
Who this course is for:
- For those who have children in their lives including (parents, foster parents, teachers, childcare providers, grandparents ) and :
- Want to trustworthy a complete apporch to nurture their children to become responsible, respectful and resourceful members of their communities
- Want to a roadmap for them in raising their children to be a reference when they get lost
- Want to make sure if they are doing the right thing, for them and their children?
- Don’t like excessive control or permissiveness but don’t know what else to do
- Want to Give up punishment and replace it with effective skillful tools
Hey, my name is Esraa Bedir , I am a wife and mother of 2-years old baby girl "Rema "
I am a positive discipline parent educator certified from American association of positive discipline.
Passionate about psychology to the point of changing my career from computer engineering to it .
I'm Here to help you to get love,joy ,respect and peace in your home