Introduction to PLC Programming (FATEK,AllenBradley,Do-more)
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- This course is designed for persons having education related to electrical and they are interested to learn about PLC Programming from scratch. Although, later in this course, I am focusing on real-time industrial applications.
- Mainly this course is for electrical and other graduates having interest on this side. But even if you are good with logic gates, you will understand everything given that you are interested to learn PLC.
This course is specially designed to address the beginners as well as experienced professionals. Few starting lectures are there to introduce you guys with PLC. The course is designed properly moving from basic ladder logic development towards much mature level. The content of the course is focusing on all different features of PLCs.
Use of discrete inputs
Use of analogue inputs
Reading temperature using thermocouples
Controlling VFD using PLC
Apart from these PLC features, I am also focusing on the use of various industrial sensors (how to integrate and configure these sensors with PLC and reading their data over analog inputs) i.e. industrial pressure transmitter, industrial flow transmitter and actuators etc.
In the end, I am designing different kind of industrial processes in Easybuilder pro (Weintek hmi software)
You will be quite comfortable while working with ladder logic development, hmi development and integrating various industrial equipment with plcs after going through this course.
- Anyone who is eager to learn PLC Programming and HMI development from scratch.