Introduction to Pixologic Zbrush 4R7 (Bengali language)
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create detail high poly model.
- Understand the concept of custom brush creation.
- What is nanomesh.
- Highpoly look with lowpoly count.
- Fanda of Dynamesh.
- Learn to use Fibermesh.
- Can build your own digital sculpture
- Can paint texture.
- Knowledge of Zmodeler
- You need Pixologic Zbrush 4R7
- We teach this course using the latest version of Pixologic Zbrush 4R7, so it would be best if you're using same version. But you can still learn using lower version of Zbrush as well.
In this ZBrush tutorial we’ll take an introductory look at this powerful sculpting, painting, and illustration application. We’ll begin by exploring the ZBrush interface and cover the process of getting geometry ready to sculpt so you can jump in and begin creating. We'll talk about Pixols and the unique 2.5D workflow and we'll talk about basic methods for creating and manipulating geometry on the canvas. Subdividing your mesh and beginning to use the sculpting brushes to add detail will be covered, as well as techniques for painting your models. We'll also cover topics like masking and polygroups, and several innovative methods for building geometry including ZModeler, ZSpheres, DynaMesh and ShadowBox. We'll start with some simple geometry and then progress to more of a project-based approach as we explore sculpting, painting, using FiberMesh, lighting and rendering, and map creation. ZBrush is an extremely robust application, so we'll only be able to skim the surface of many of its tools in our time together.
This course will cover everything you need to know to start digital sculpting:
- Starting basic sculpting
- Slicing and clipping
- Editing polypaint
- Adding Material
- Using Zremesher
- What is Dynamesh
- Using surface noise
- Working with shadowBox
- Using Spotlight
- Lighting and rendering in Zbrush
- UV and map creation
- So much more!
- All 3d animation students.
- People interested in digital sculpting.