Introduction to Piano Technique
What you'll learn
- Students will know exactly what to study in each day of the program.
- Students will understand the core elements of a good Piano Technique.
- Student will develop a system and a good technique routine.
- You do need to have an acoustic piano, keyboard or MIDI controller in order to practice the exercises.
- A good internet connection is recomendable to watch the videos in your computer or mobile device.
- No previous music knowledge is required.
Do you want to improve your piano technique and DO NOT KNOW where to start?
This course is for you
This course is a 4 weeks program, dedicated to all those piano beginners who truly want to practice technique but maybe after having tried it many times, still do not know how to do it.
I am going to guide you step by step through 100% practical tutorials on what to practice each day of the program with all the details on how to do it as well.
4 weeks = Very easy-to-follow exercises that will help you on developing a good technique.
What are the exercises focused on?
You will have a clear view of how and what you need to play, watching the instructor´s hand carefully through a close-up angle.
So, do not wait any longer, enroll in this course today, every piano student needs to work on his technique even if this is a hobby for you or you are a 100% beginner. Take action and be part of the community.
About the instructor: Ilse Lozoya is a pianist, music teacher, and online educator, currently teaching more than 80 courses in Udemy and more than 60,000 students are already enrolled in her courses.
Who this course is for:
- Piano begginers are the ideal student for this course.
- If you are a self - taught pianist and keep struggling with your technique this program will re - structure your practice routine.
- Piano teachers that want a program for their students will find this course very helpful.
Ilse Lozoya is a pianist and educator who has been creating online courses about music and education on Udemy since 2016. She is deeply involved on creating online content with other artists and course developers as a co - instructor.
Her courses are basically focused on:
- Music Theory
- Ear Training
There are more than 80,000 students from 160 countries enrolled in more than 74 courses.
Ilse Lozoya has been a piano teacher for the last 22 years, her experience teaching young kids includes the Yamaha Program and now she is a Certified Suzuki Piano Teacher
For the last 10 years she has been a higher education teacher in local music universities. Her academic degrees include:
Music Bachelor´s Degree by Universidad de Guadalajara (UDG)
Master´s Degree in Education by Universidad Tecnológica de México (UNITEC)
University Teaching 101 by Johns Hopkins University through Coursera
Liderazgo en gestión educativa estratégica a tráves del uso de la tecnología by Instituto Tecnológico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM)
Foundations of Teaching for Learning Specialization Program by Commonwealth Education Trust
Virtual Teacher Program Specialization by UCI Extension Continuing Education
Currently besides her daily academic activities as a private piano teacher, she is developing virtual piano courses in order to reach people who don´t have the opportunity to take regular piano lessons, she has a blog and she is preparing an E-book.
She also has 2 YouTube channels, because al of her courses and content is offered in spanish and english.