What you'll learn
- Understand the structure and function of the cell and cell organelles
- Understand cell locomotion
- Understand structure and synthesis of Genetic Material - DNA and RNA
- Understand Cell Reproduction
- A engaging way to understand Physiology for anyone who wants to learn about the human body.
The human body is a wondrous thing.
Billions of cells work in perfect harmony to enable us to carry out the basic tasks of our days.
How wonderful would it be to actually see these intricate process as they happen.
That is what Introduction to Physiology is all about!
This course uses 3D animation to teach Physiology.
How does animation help you learn?
Animation helps you to
1. Understand complicated concepts more easily.
2. Remember what you have studied for longer.
3. Engage with the subject better.
“Our students are able to grasp critical concepts through the animated videos in an engaging fashion. It generates interest and enthusiasm for the subject in Students.”
- Head of Department of Physiology, Maharashtra
“The animations were excellent. As our memory stores information in the form of pictures, it helped us recollect. This was evident when we gave the test.”
- Medical student
What is covered in this course?
The topics covered in this course are -
Cell and Cell Organelles
Special attention is given to complex topics like Translation, Mitosis, Cell Division.
Students can test their understanding through MCQ tests.
The course comes with printable notes for self study.
This course has been designed for the student who wants a keen understanding of the subject.
Who this course is for:
- Physiology undergrad, Pre-med, First year Medicine students, Paramedical students (Nursing, Physio etc), Final year Medical students looking to revise Physiology
After completing my MBBS (Medical) degree from a reputed university in India (JJ Hospital), I have worked on developing animated teaching videos for students studying to be doctors.
More than a hundred medical colleges in India are using my videos to study medicine.
It is my mission to incorporate newer teaching methods and change the way biology is taught.