Introduction to Orthodontic Biomechanics
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The elementary concepts of mechanics applied to orthodontics, such as center of resistance, center of rotation, equivalent force systems, equilibrium, among others.
- The biological basis of orthodontic tooth movement, including its physiological and pharmacological modulations.
- The only requirement for the course is the interest in orthodontic biomechanics.
THIS COURSE OFFERS A DIFFERENTIAL OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE OR CONSOLIDATE YOUR KNOWLEDGE IN ORTHODONTIC BIOMECHANICS:
- The lectures are interactive and didactic.
- The mechanical and biological basis are approached in a scientific and creative way.
- Simulations in typodont and studies with finite elements allow visualization of dental movements in the three planes of space.
If you are at the beginning or middle of your specialist training, this course will be one of your greatest guides to understanding any appliance or orthodontic technique, especially those needed for complex cases solving.
If you are an experienced orthodontist, you can update yourself on the fundamentals of scientific biomechanics, which are part of our clinical life on a permanent basis.
The history of orthodontics has been - and will always be - governed by the physical and biological laws involved in orthodontic movements. If you want to deepen and enjoy the knowledge of this history, this course is for you!
- Post-graduate students and orthodontic specialists.
- Students of dentistry, students and professionals in the areas of biology and engineering can also benefit from the knowledge of the course.