Introduction to Options - Complete Course for Beginners
- Basic understanding of how markets work
We at Traders Insight have put together this comprehensive options course so you can to learn how to supercharge your trading and learn how to make money consistent profits every month.
At the end of this course, you will have all of the tools necessary to make 3-5% consistently selling options safely. You will also learn how to buy options to make massive gains, earning thousands of dollars in even one trade! You will be led, step-by-step, through basic options terminology, how options work, how to sell them, and most importantly, strategies that you can use right away to begin to make money.
You will also get an in depth look at the trading strategy that we used to make 67% ROI in 2014.
We want you to become apart of our trading community at traders insight. Our goal is to make you money and this course will be your guide. Once you complete the course, both Matt and I will be here to help and guide you to becoming an options master.
There is no other course like this! Take this course now!
Music in trailer is from Bensound
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for people who have a basic understand of stocks and want to supercharge their trading using options
- This course is also for people who want to learn how to trade on probabilities, rather than luck or fundamentals.
- Even if you have traded options before, this guide will teach you strategies you may not have known about.
- 07:32Before You Start
- 05:01What is an Option?
- 03:08Options Suck
- 07:37These Are The Three Reasons To Trade Options
- 01:18Connect With Traders Insight!
- 3 pagesDownload this PDF to Connect With Traders Insight!
I work as a professional options trader working for private clients. We use a short premium selling strategy selling Volatility.
I've been investigating what makes the world tick for my entire life. Money and philosophy are my two greatest passions. I've helped teach people around the world how to be successful in trading options and to take accountability with their life. I'm an avid reader of the classics, such as Plato, Aristotle, Nietzche and other major philosophers who have influenced modern though.