Introduction to Operational Risk Management ORM
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the Operational Risk Management ORM which is a component of Enterprise Risk Management ERM
- Be able to link the course with practical scenarios that how operational risk is managed in institutions
- Learn the techniques and tools of Operational Risk Management ORM
- Be able to differentiate operational risk with other types of significant risks such as Market Risk, Credit Risk or Liquidity Risk
- The role of OR team and Internal Audit etc.
- Basic knowledge of Risk and Risk Management is required. Willingness to learn operational risks management is required.
This is an Operational Risk Management ORM course.
Risk is inherent in every process and system that an organization or company uses and due to complexity of business operations, advancement of technology, increased customer's expectations and complex regulatory requirements the management of operational risk has become crucial, for the success of organizations or companies.
Operational risk is one of the important components of overall Enterprise Risk Management ERM. Management of operational risks is relevant for almost all of the organizations and institutions such as banks, insurance companies, brokerage houses, investment companies, FMCGs, Pharmaceuticals, Leasing companies etc.
In this course you will learn about risk, event, types of risks with practical examples, operational risk and its management process etc. This course will help you in learning different special words used in risk management practices in practical life, such as Operational Losses, OLD, RCSA, KRI, Risk Appetite, Tolerance, Exposure level, Net Impact, Scenario,Process, Sub process etc.
Below are broader topics that you will learn:
Risk, Types of Risks, Events and Impacts
Credit Risk, Market Risk, Compliance Risk and Liquidity Risk with Examples
Operational Risk and Management of Operational Risk ORM
Organizational Structure with reference to Operational Risk Management ORM
Risk Appetite and Tolerance
Operational risk Governance Structure ORGS
RCSA, KRI, Breaches, Cause Analysis, Lines of Defenses, Audit etc.
This course is of beginner level. After attending the course you will be able to apply the principles of Operational Risk Management ORM in practical life.
Who this course is for?
This course should be attended by:
Risk management professionals
Branch managers / Operation managers
Internal controls professionals
CFA / FRM / CA / ACCA / CAMS or Finance students and
Others who want to learn the risk management and its components
- Risk managers, Risk professionals, Compliance professionals, Internal Audit professionals, Branch Managers, Operations Managers, Bankers, Investment bankers.
- Students who are learning Finance and Risk Management can also join.