Hands-on introduction to OpenStack, Docker & Cloud Computing
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn the basics of Docker, OpenStack, cloud computing and microservices.
- Understand the OpenStack cloud and get an introduction to it's various projects and networking.
- Learn how to build a Python App and containerize it from scratch.
- Master the concepts learned by doing hands-on labs and quizzes.
- About 6 months to a year of basic IT experience will be helpful.
- Basic systems & networking knowledge.
This course will introduce you to the essential concepts in Cloud Computing, Docker and the OpenStack Cloud using hands-on labs, quizzes and demos.
First, the video lectures, quizzes and illustrations in section1, will build a solid technical background.
Next, the hands-on lab videos and demos will help in absorbing all the theoretical concepts learned earlier.
I have designed this course such that even a beginner can understand and work with these technologies.
Make sure to watch the course promo video to learn more about the curriculum.
My teaching assistant and I will support your learning and strive to clarify your doubts using the Udemy Q&A facility.
We're glad to have assisted you in your quest for Cloud Computing, Docker and OpenStack knowledge.
We sincerely hope you have a fulfilling learning experience!
- IT Administrators who want to learn the latest in cloud computing and OpenStack.
- Anyone working in the traditional Enterprise IT and wanting to build a career in cloud computing.
- IT Architects who are new to cloud computing and OpenStack.
- IT Directors who want to get an overall understanding of the OpenStack cloud technologies.
- Cloud and IT Consultants.
- Anyone who wants to learn cloud computing, Docker and OpenStack basics.
- Anyone who wants to get some hands-on experience in the latest cloud technologies