Introduction to Natural Language Processing
- This course requires you to know Machine Learning.
- Familiarity with Python would be an advantage.
- There is no requirement of past experience in NLP.
More than 80% of the data in this world is unstructured in nature, which includes text. You need text mining and Natural Language processing (NLP) to make sense out of this data. Natural Language Processing (NLP) helps you extract insights from emails of customers, their tweets, text messages. Natural Language Processing (NLP) can power many applications, such as language translation, question answering systems, chatbots and document summarisers.
What would you learn in Introduction to Natural Language Processing (NLP) with Python course?
Reading and working with text data using Python
Learn to use Regular Expressions to extract patterns from text
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Data Science Professionals interested in Natural Language Processing
- Python Developers
- Data Scientists
- 00:45Welcome to the Course
- 01:36About the Course
- 06:01Introduction to Natural Language Processing
- 2 questionsExercise : Introduction to Natural Language Processing
- 00:04Python for Data Science (Optional)
Analytics Vidhya is one of the largest Analytics and Data Science community across the globe. We aim to create next generation data science ecosystem by democratising Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Data Science.
Our courses are easy to understand, practical and inspired by real life applications of Artificial Intelligence in Businesses.