What is MicroStrategy?
MicroStrategy is a powerful Business Intelligence and Visualization software. Compared to other Business Intelligence tools, MicroStrategy is capable of providing a complete enterprise-level reporting solution that is flexible, scalable, robust, and user-friendly. Microstrategy is rapidly increasing in popularity and is being leveraged across organizations in various industry verticals. It is currently being used by esteemed companies such as Netflix, eBay, Adobe, Adidas, BNP Paribas, Carrefour, Danone, Deloitte, ING Direct, Pfizer, Shell, and McDonald's to name a few.
The software can connect to a wide variety of traditional and cutting-edge data platforms, including Big Data tools such as Hadoop.
After taking this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the core MicroStrategy concepts and MicroStrategy Project Lifecycle phases
- Define components and different types of MicroStrategy Architecture
- Create Scheme Objects, Public Objects and MicroStrategy reports
- Understand the Report Execution Lifecycle, apply data manipulation techniques, and analyze different report views of the MicroStrategy reports.
- Work with the Warehouse Catalogue
This is a beginner to intermediate level course.
No previous experience with MicroStrategy is required. However, some knowledge of the Business Intelligence and Information Management concepts will be helpful.
Why Adastra Academy?
Adastra Academy is a leading source of training and development for Information Management professionals and individuals interested in Data Management and Analytics technology. Our dedication to identifying and mastering emerging technologies guarantees our students are the first to have access to these quality courses. For an exceptional learning experience, our programs include hands-on labs and real world examples allowing students to easily apply their new knowledge.