Introduction to Microsoft Word for Beginners to Intermediate
What you'll learn
- You will be able to learn formatting and saving a word document. You can compose and edit any document and know about printing option available in the app
- Using composing and editing features, you will be able to type words, sentences and paragraphs. You can write letters, application, memos in a word document.
- You will insert table, images, and shapes. You can prepare certificates templates to fill your office requirements as well.
- Then you will know about different kind of printing options are available inside word application so you can print your document
- whenever you want as a hard copy or soft copy to keep with you for further use in the future.
- Normal Processing Computer, Any Office version but 365 is desirable.
Hi Everyone, my name is Israr Ahmed and in this tutorial series, I will be teaching you Microsoft Word Application version office 365.
In this lesion you will be able to learn the basic of Microsoft word application. You will able to practice on formatting and saving a word document in the application.
You will be able to know how to compose and save a document.
Using composing and editing features, you will be able to type words, sentences and make paragraphs. You can write letters, application, and memos in a word document.
Then you can also insert table, images, and shapes. You can prepare certificates templates to fill your office requirements as well.
Then you can see different kind of printing options are available inside word application so you can print your document whenever you want as a hard copy or soft copy to keep with you for further use in the future.
You will be able to learn select/change a printer (connected with your computer).
Printing documents (single side or duplex side)
Changing of page layout, orientation, paper size and much more.
I will give you some practice test and short keys (hot keys of word application) as well to make you memorize in the mind and keep you energetic during the course learning.
Keep watching. Stay tuned with me and goodbye.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to learn Microsoft Office and Computer Short Courses, Students and anyone who want to review and enhance his skills
Israr Ahmed is a technically sophisticated Information Technology Professional who brings along over 12 years of experience in IT Management, Network Analysis Designs & Strategic Deployment, Routers, Switches, Security appliances and Server implementations. Expertly oversee large-scale IT projects, and infrastructures from initial planning and development to implementation and enhancements. I am an accomplished IT Team Lead adept at understanding customer needs, devising innovative strategies and solutions, managing risks and leading teams to execute projects on schedule. I am well-versed in wide variety of professional system support and solution-based IT services, including, monitoring, configuration, troubleshooting, and maintenance of operating systems. Overseeing the databases, web application development and web hosting, programming languages and much more. Planning and developing training materials and stuff. Reviewing IT solutions for the procurements and vast experience in developing SOPs.