- 3 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Microsoft Azure Cloud services
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Raspberry Pi
- SparkFun ESP32 Thing
- Arduino IDE
- Basic knowledge of working with the Raspberry Pi & the SparkFun ESP32 Thing.
- Basic knowledge about the Linux shell commands & Python programming language
- Familiarity with programming in the Arduino IDE
Hello learners, Welcome to MAKERDEMY’s "Introduction to Microsoft Azure IoT" course. If you are looking for that one course that will help you gain the confidence to learn Microsoft Azure IoT, you have come to the right place.
With numerous custom made illustrations and animations, we have set the standard in terms of production quality. All so that you can have a terrific learning experience.
This course is meant for anyone who wants to build real-world IoT applications using Microsoft Azure Cloud services.
If you are an engineer who wants to start working with one of the most popular cloud-based IoT platforms or a hobbyist looking to enter the world of the Internet of Things, you will find this course very useful. This is because we have tailored this course by giving equal importance to both the projects as well as the concepts.
So come join me in this introductory course on Microsoft Azure IoT. I am looking forward to being your instructor and hearing about all the wonderful projects you were able to build leveraging the cloud services provided by Microsoft Azure.
- An engineer who wants to start working with, one of the most popular cloud-based IoT platforms.
- A hobbyist looking to explore the world of the Internet of Things.
- A student who wants to build projects in IoT using Microsoft Azure Cloud services.
- Anyone with basic programming experience and an interest to learn.