Microservices: Designing Highly Scalable Systems
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The core principles of microservices
- Microservices benefits and anti-patterns
- The building blocks of a microservices architecture
- Client-to-microservice communication through an API gateway
- Event-driven communication using an event-bus
- How to secure microservices
- How to manage data in a microservices-based system
- How distributed transactions work with microservices
- Microservices success factors
- Containerization of microservices
- Tools and technologies to build and manage microservices
- How to convert a monolithic application into microservices
This lecture provides an overview of everything that you will learn in this course. You will also be introduced to your instructor, and learn what microservices are.
This lecture presents students with a high-level overview of all the building blocks that collectively form a microservices architecture.
Students will learn how CQRS and event sourcing can be applied to a microservices architecture for optimal data management.
- Be interested in software architecture
- A desire to build robust, highly scalable applications
The goal of this course it to equip students with all the knowledge required to design a robust, highly scalable microservices architecture.
Upon completion of this course, students will know how to manage data and distributed transactions in a microservices-based system. Students will also learn how to secure microservices, and how microservices interact with each other through asynchronous event-driven communication while maintaining autonomy and independence.
At the conclusion of this course, students will learn how to convert a monolithic application into microservices.
- Software Architects
- Software Engineers
- Product Managers
- Systems Analysts
- Business Analysts
- IT Managers