Introduction to Mental Math
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Confidently add and subtract three digit numbers mentally
- Improved mental multiplication and division
- Calculate percentages mentally including discounts and increases with ease
- Basic knowledge of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Some knowledge of Fractions and Decimals is assumed..
- Understanding of how to calculate percentages
Does your mind freeze over at the thought of tackling simple arithmetic - without a calculator? You’re not alone. Whether you’re a student with an impending exam or just a regular person who struggles with simple mental math, this course could change everything for you.
If you’ve got 1 hour to spare, this “Introduction to Mental Math” course will teach you trusted tips and tricks for overcoming mental math hurdles. They don’t teach you everything at school, and this short and sweet beginner course reveals simple yet powerful ways to:
Significantly improve your mental math skills...
Become a master of addition and subtraction…
Swiftly multiply and divide with more ease and speed…
Learn the decimal equivalents of simple fractions you need to know…
And how to remember them…
Learn from an experienced math tutor (and self-proclaimed “maths geek”) with 10+ years of experience. Invest in your future by purchasing this course today!
- Anyone looking to improve mental math
- GCSE/IGCSE students preparing for the non calculator exam