Introduction To Meditation - The Basics
What you'll learn
- Learn How To Meditate
- Discover The Techniques, The Postures, The Mudras
- Set Up A Meditation Space
- Reduce the effects of stress from life
- Practice mindfulness meditation to improve health and wellbeing
- Incorporate mindfulness throughout the day and make it a part of the daily routine
- There is no special requirement
- Simply set aside a small amount of time to practice each day, one step at a time
This course offers learners both the guided meditation practice and its theory required to develop a daily mindfulness meditation practice.
This is the perfect course for complete beginners in meditation. It has been crafted in a way that you learn all the basics, step by step, and then you enter a complete module of practice with 8 meditations.
Not only you will learn the theory but the practice is the main purpose of this course.
Here is an overview of what you will learn when enrolling on this course:
- The different techniques
- The postures
- The hand positions or Mudras
- How to manage your thoughts in meditation
- How to set up your Sacred Space
- The benefits of meditation
- How you can integrate meditation into your routine
- Practice with 8 meditations on top of the ones in the theory section
- Receive complementary gifts
- Get your certificate of completion (not the one provided by Udemy)
With practical mindfulness, you will learn meditation tools to overcome limiting thoughts and behaviour patterns and to live a healthier, happier, and more productive life.
If you're constantly stressed, anxious, short-tempered and even confused about life, then you'll be amazed at how the simple act of meditation can bring relief to all those areas - and more!
Anybody can learn and benefit from meditation!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in Meditation
- Anyone who wants to learn the basics
- Anyone who struggles with the stress, anxiety and depression
- Anyone who is on a spiritual path
- Anyone who is interested in self growth and becoming a better and more insightful person
Andrew is based in London and teaches mindfulness worldwide during online sessions on his website and through his Guided Meditation Podcast. He started his spiritual journey when he was 15 years of age, the time when he tried to escape from a difficult childhood and when he was looking for answers to heal from trauma. He started receiving Buddhist teachings and discovered the practice of meditation. He took refuge in this practice and became addicted to its benefits Since then he has dedicated his life to helping people heal not only on the physical and emotional levels but also on the energetic and spiritual levels.