Introduction to Marketing
What you'll learn
- Understand the basic concepts of Marketing, and apply them to a practical business scenario
Introduction to Marketing is for people who have little or no knowledge of marketing. You may be a student having a little difficulty understanding the subject; you may be planning your own business, and need to get a head-start in the basics of marketing; or you may already be in business and want a few tips on how to improve your marketing.
Whatever the case, this course has been designed to take any mystery out of the subject and make it easy for anyone to follow and understand the basic concepts and principles.
In this course, we take away the "padding" and focus on the key points that you need to know. With this information, you will definitely have a good working knowledge of the basics of marketing and be able to put them into practice in a business scenario.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has an interest in learning the basic concepts and principles of Marketing
- Over 35 years in Hospitality Management in various locations around the world
- Senior roles in Marketing and General Management with companies such as InterContinental Hotels, Radisson, Accor, Wyndham
- Certified Hotel Administrator (CHA)
- 8 years lecturing in Management and Marketing subjects at business colleges in London and Australia
- Extensive experience in marketing, repositioning, relaunching, and generally promoting hospitality products in local and international, multi-cultural environments. Proven track records of success in achieving market share growth and revenue targets in many overseas locations.