Introduction to MariaDB and HeidiSQL For Beginners
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Install MariaDB and HeidiSQL.
- Brief Introduction to cloud databases.
- Understand basics of MariaDB.
- Create MariaDB database instances on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Create MariaDB databases and schemas.
- Create and manage users in MariaDB.
- Create tables using SQL script.
- Create tables using HeidiSQL
- Understand the different data types available in MariaDB.
- Understand Constraints and how to apply them.
- Create primary keys and foreign keys in different ways.
- Design relational databases and create relationships between tables in MariaDB.
- Generate Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD).
- How to grant privileges in MariaDB.
- MariaDB (Free)
- HeidiSQL (Free)
Welcome to Introduction to MariaDB and HeidiSQL For Beginners course, The practical guide to learn the basics of MariaDB and HeidiSQL.
MariaDB is a free powerful, open source object-relational database system.
Learning how to work with relational databases is one of the best ways to boost your career! MariaDB is getting popular each day and many companies are using MariaDB as a relational database.
This course will start with you from zero level experience in MariaDB and relational databases, starting to level up as we are going through the course.
This course will guide you how to install MariaDB on a local machine as well as creating instances on the cloud, on the one of the most required cloud services providers in the market...Amazon Web Services (AWS).
You will learn what is meant by concepts like DBaaS and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
Some of the points we will be covering :
How to install the MariaDB.
How to use HeidiSQL.
Create databases with MariaDB.
Understand what is schema and how to create a schema.
How create tables using SQL script.
How to create tables using pgAdmin.
Use different datatypes available in MariaDB.
How to create views.
Understand what does DBaaS mean.
You will learn how to create users to access your database based on specific permissions you gave them.
How to create different constraints.
Create primary keys in MariaDB.
Create foreign keys in MariaDB.
How to import a bulk of data in and out of your database.
Generate Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) using another powerful tool called DbVisualizer.
Give your CV a huge boost by learning MariaDB...do not hesitate enrolling.
- Complete beginners, no prior experience is required.
- Anyone want to learn MariaDB and relational databases.
- Anyone want to become familiar with SQL syntax.