A Guide for Lines, Angles & Quadrilaterals | Math | Geometry
- For understanding the topic of Lines and Angles you don't need any prior knowledge. Just a keen interest to learn the subject is enough.
- For understanding the topic of Quadrilaterals you may need some knowledge of basic properites of Triangles.
The pairs of lines are nothing but the two lines, which may be intersects or parallel or perpendicular as shown below: Angles: The region between two infinitely long lines pointing a certain direction (ray) from a common point (or vertex) is termed as an angle.
So here is our best selling course on 'Lines & Angles' and 'Quadrilaterals' for the beginners to understand the shapes, some of its properties and applications.
This is a complete course containing several video lectures for the concept explanation, Quiz videos to test our knowledge, some theorems on Quadrilaterals, problems based on Quadrilaterals.
-What you will learn?
Lines and Angles:
1) Introduction to Angles
2) Properties of Angle
3) Introduction and types of Quadrilaterals
4) Perimeter and area of Quadrilateral
5) Theorems and properties of Quadrilaterals
6) A problem solving session
7) Midpoint Theorem
8) Quiz videos to test the knowledge
-Who can take this course?
It can be taken by all students who have Arithmetic Progression as a part of their curriculum.
It will also benefit teachers who wishes to improve their teaching skills and make learning fun for their students.
-Benefits of taking this Course:
At the end of the course you will not only be thorough with the subject knowledge but will also be able to solve various problems related to the topic with the help of:
-Explanatory videos ensures complete concept understanding.
-Downloadable resources helps in applying your knowledge to solve various problems.
-Quiz video helps in testing your knowledge.
-In short it is an interesting course fulfilling all the student's needs.
So hurry up and enroll now!!
Who this course is for:
- School students or any learner who wants to learn this topic.
- 04:56Different types of angles
- 11:02Lines & Angles part - 1
- 06:34Lines & Angles part - 2
Letstute - established in the year 2013 is a group of subject instructors formed with the aim to provide quality education to all.
We have been serving since last Seven years by making educational content in the form of audio-visual and written formats in the field of Math, Science, Accounting and Art.
We believe that learning should not be a burden instead it should be a fun and interesting process. We use a lot of real life examples to explain concepts; for it should be learnt logically. Our content is prepared after several levels of reviews by our subject experts as quality is prime for us.
So, we ask you to join hands with us to experience 'Learning' like never before.