Introduction to Learning and Development (HR)
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 16 articles
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- What Learning and Development is and how it can support the achievement of organisational objectives
- Freely discuss the goal and purpose of L&D
- How to identify different roles in L&D, their responsibilities and activities
- Best practices in building a list of skills and knowledge areas required to be a L&D professional
- How to devise a plan to meet your individual learning and development needs
- The basics of Talent Management
- Have a working understanding in Human Resources and large organisations
- No previous knowledge of Learning and Development
Jump start your career in Learning in Development within HR with the only course on Udemy on the topic.
At the end of this course, students will
Know what Learning and Development is and how it can support the achievement of organisational objectives
Be able to freely discuss the goal and purpose of Learning and Development
Identify different roles in Learning and Development , their responsibilities and activities
Build a list of skills and knowledge areas required to be a Learning and Development professional
Be able to devise a plan to meet your individual learning and development needs.
With this course, you will have the opportunity to plan you career in Learning and Development (either as part of Human Resources (HR) or outside of it) by completing a Personal Development Plan. You will also have access to free Learning and Development resources, visual guides and case studies from best practices in L&D.
Join a worldwide community of ever-rising Learning and Development professionals by signing up to this course today!
UPDATE: the course includes an updated video on the new CIPD Profession Map!
Vita, ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️: "Very well structured and providing essential Information! Highly recommended!"
Shivakrupa, ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️: "I loved it,It was lively and i was able to apply in my daily tasks."
Federica, ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️: "I really enjoyed this course! It helped me to reorganize all the information I learnt in the past two years as an HR Intern. Now I have a good knowledge of the L&D world. The teacher was clear and engaging, I appreciated the real life case studies, the PDP (Personal Development Plan) and all the attached resources. I'm looking forward the next course, how to design training actions. Thanks a lot, Ira!"
Boby, ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️: "Proper explanations well done eye contact with camera Which means the teacher really CARE’s about you as a student! This is PO!"
Luis, ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️: "The course gave a good overview of the L&D profession and what to expect as one grows in this career. It was brief and just right for what I expected for an introduction."
Tags: Learning and Development, L&D, Human Resource Development, Human Capital Development, Instructional Design, Career Development, Personal Development Plan, Learning strategies, Learning technologies, HR, Human Resources, Talent Management
Music by Bensound
- Anyone aspiring to, or seeking to develop, a career in Learning and Development
- L&D professionals aiming to reassess and develop their knowledge, skills and behaviours
- Human Resource professionals aiming to further their understanding of the nature and scope of L&D
- People responsible for people development and growth (HR generalists and people managers)
- Practitioners aiming to develop their practice through reflection and continuous professional development techniques
- CIPD students pursuing Award (CIPD Level 3), Foundation (CIPD Level 5) or Intermediate (CIPD Level 7) Diploma or Certificate in Learning and Development
Learn what you will get out of the course and see what the curriculum is. Find out what is the importance of continued professional development and who is the L&D person – someone who loves developing people and developing themselves!