Introduction to Laravel 4
- I expect that you are a beginner to intermediate PHP developer
- Basic Object Oriented PHP Programming would help you understand the main concepts
Please note: This course does NOT cover the latest version of Laravel (5.2 at this time) but as many reviewers suggested..this is a great introduction to the main concepts of Laravel framework (being version 4 or 5).
Start developing Web Applications by using the fastest growing PHP Framewok, Laravel.
Ever wanted to create flexible Web Applications fast and easy? It's time to meet Laravel 4.
In this course I am going to take you from zero to hero and introduce you to Laravel 4 while creating a Web App and explaining how the framework works.
We will discuss about Models, View, Controllers and other Laravel specific components while developing a Laravel App from start to finish.
- Start learning Laravel 4 today to increase you web development skills and be able to earn more for the work that you perform.
- Discover why Laravel is considered to be the fastest growing PHP Framework of 2014 and what are its main advantages.
- Take your PHP knowledge one step further by learning how to develope Web Applications using Laravel 4.
Who this course is for:
- PHP developers willing to learn how to develop Web Applications with Laravel 4
- 00:29Course Introduction
- 01:09Course Objectives
- 01:12What is Laravel ?
- 01:21Course Requirements
As a software developer, I am responsible for the development of management software products produced by the company. My area of expertise includes programming languages like Java, Objective-C, C#, C++, PHP, Ruby and system administration. With more than 15 years of Desktop software development experience, I discovered that mobiles application programming is something that I would love to do for the rest of my life :)
I am very passionate about teaching everyday people topics that they are interested in. I think that in order to keep up with the latest technology trends your leaning process should be a continuous one.
The biggest goal for me right now is to motivate and inspire others through the form of knowledge. If I can inform someone of ways to achieve a healthy mindset or production solution that makes their life easier, I can officially say that I've done my job.