Kubernetes Mastery on AWS
- 11 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Deploy, Scale and Tear Down a Kubernetes Cluster on AWS
- Master working with Pods, Volumes, AWS Dynamic EBS Volumes, QoS, Probes, Labels, Secrets, ConfigMaps, Services, Ingress, Publishing Services, AWS ELB & SSL Termination on the ELB
- Deploy, Rollout, Rollback, Scale, Autoscale & Load Balance apps on the AWS Kubernetes cluster
- Basic knowledge of cloud computing and TCP/IP.
- A Mac or Windows PC with Internet connectivity to do the labs.
- Some IT experience working with systems and networks will be helpful.
- A valid credit card to open an AWS account.
Here are some student testimonials.
** Really the course is so helpful because explanation is so good and explains every lesson in simple language, which means anybody can understand**
** Clear information and right to the point **
** Among the best kbs tuts I've had **
I welcome you to join my course to learn about the wonderful and exciting world of Kubernetes!!
This course is designed for those who are beginners in Kubernetes, but wanting to attain its mastery.
You'll learn Kubernetes in a step-by-step manner with increasing sophistication.
You will be deploying Kubernetes on AWS and doing a number of labs.
No prior knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker or YAML is assumed.
This course will help you absorb the material faster and retain it much longer.
After completing this course, you'll:
1) Learn the basics of Kubernetes, its architecture and how to deploy applications on it.
2) Practice hands-on by deploying, scaling, rolling back and autoscaling applications on your cluster.
3) Do a number of labs with increasing sophistication, starting from the very basics of a Pod.
4) Learn the declarative approach of working with the Kubernetes system.
5) Learn the microservices style of architecting applications.
6) Learn how to spin-up a Kubernetes cluster on AWS, scaling the cluster and tearing it down.
7) Learn how to work with Kubernetes using the kubectl command line client and dashboard.
8) Learn to monitor a Kubernetes cluster's performance on AWS.
9) Learn to provision an AWS ELB, SSL Termination on the ELB.
10) Learn to deploy Services, expose services securely to the Internet and deploy Ingress.
- Beginner cloud computing professionals interested in learning Kubernetes.
- Anyone with some basic IT knowledge curious about learning Kubernetes.
- Anyone who wants to deploy a Kubernetes cluster on AWS and learn how to run their applications on it.
Learn about declarative configuration and how to work with Kubernetes using this method.
Learn the advantages of using the declarative form of management as opposed to using the imperative style of management.
Create, view and describe your first nginx pod.
Learn about the Kubernetes volume of type hostPath; then do a lab to set it up in a Pod.
Learn to scale the Nginx ReplicaSet both imperatively and declaratively.
In this lab, you'll deploy a nginx ingress controller.