Introduction to Interior Designing
What you'll learn
- Introduction to Interior Design
- Basics of Interior Designing
- Elements of Interior Designing
- Interior Designing Styles
- Basic materials used for Interior Design
- Basic system for interior designers
- Constructions, drawings, specifications and floor plans
- Schedules and finish plans
- Furniture installation and equipment plans
- Ceiling, electrical, mechanical and plumbing plans
- Reproduction methods and computers
- No prior knowledge required.
Interior design is the art and science of enhancing the interior of a building to achieve a healthier and more aesthetically pleasing environment for the people using the space. This course is made carefully to take care of several levels of Interior Designing. You also get to download the powerpoint presentation for the complete course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is just interested in interior design
Management Study Guide is a complete tutorial for management students, where students can learn the basics as well as advanced concepts related to management and its related subjects.
Learn management concepts and skills rapidly with easy to understand learning modules and powerpoint presentations. We offer an attractive, application focused, learning methodology which reduces learning resistance and enables quick absorption of knowledge and skills. Our unique step-by-step, online learning model along with amazing courses prepared by top notch professionals from the Industry help participants achieve their goals successfully.