Mastering Colors And Lighting In Interior Design
What you'll learn
- Introduction to color theory
- Introduction to the color wheel
- All about color schemes in interior design
- Psychology of color in interior design
- Putting a color plan together
- Creating a mood board (clarifying the project's vision and mood)
- Introduction to lighting and technical terms
- Evaluating and choosing light sources
- Layering light in interior design
- Calculating the total lumens (amount of light emitted) required for an efficient space
- Distributing light expertly in interior residence + saving energy
- Designing a false ceiling plan and drawing it in details
- Drawing a professional lighting plan
- no prerequisites required
This 2 in 1 course is a guide to the basics of interior design
This course covers all the objectives required to be able to color and light any interior residential space.
Covering in details all aspects of color (theoretically, psychologically and technicality to choosing a color scheme...etc) and light (principles, basics, types, efficiency, requirements, distribution...etc) used in the interior space.
Section 1: Introduction to color theory
Understanding the color wheel
Introduction to color schemes
Cool vs warm colors and materials
Color scheme of specific interior design styles
Psychology of color in interior design
Most popular color schemes in interior design
Putting a color plan together
Creating a mood board
Section 2: Introduction to lighting in interior design
Definitions and technical terms
Reading and evaluating light sources
Introduction to light fixtures (article + resources)
Layering light in interior design
Calculating the total lumens (amount of light emitted) required for an efficient space
Distributing light expertly in interior residence (room by room)
Tips to reducing energy in your home
Evaluating light in interior design cases (lighting mistakes to avoid + solutions)
Designing a false ceiling plan + technical drawing
Drawing a lighting plan ( understanding symbols, and working with technical drawings )
--> Join me in this very informative course to master interior design <--
Who this course is for:
- In general, any individual seeking extra knowledge and basics in the interior design field specifically: Interior designers, Architects, Decorators and craftsman
Throughout my courses I strive to help graduates and enthusiasts in interior design to manage successfully their projects and business, and that is through the main expertise of the practical world.
With more than 8 years of experience in the interior design field, I managed to set the priorities to what makes me successful in this big artistic world. But that wasn't easy; as I graduated with a beautiful bag of theoretical knowledge, I had a hard time coping with the customer considerations, the execution phase and the huge market.
For that reason, I indented to create beneficial courses that will help all those considering the interior design field and explain hands on, and with a clear straightforward content the requirements that will make it easier for you to start building your career.
I therefore hope that you join me in different courses in order to master the interior design field.