Introduction to Insurance Adjusting
- High school diploma or at least a GED
This course will introduce the student to the world of insurance adjusting. Most people I speak to are not aware of what an insurance adjuster is and even fewer have a clue how to become one.
We will cover:
Types of Adjusters
Tools of the Trade
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who may be looking to start or change careers.
- 06:06Introduction to Insurance Adjusting
- 04:29Types of Insurance Adjusters
- 05:51Work Enviornment and Tools of the Trade
- 07:37Getting Hired and Professional Designations
- 06:19How Much do Adjusters Get Paid?
• Seven years of adjusting experience consisting of Wrongful Death, Bodily Injury, Property/Auto Damage, and Personal Injury (Workers' Comp and General Liability) claims
• Staff and Independent Adjuster experience
• Litigation Defense Strategist
• Corporate Witness experience
• Seven years in the United States Army; Team leadership, Facility management, Training management
• Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran 09-10