Introduction to Insurance Adjusting
What you'll learn
- Students will learn how to become and insurance adjuster.
- Students will learn about the various work environments and job duties of insurance adjusters.
- Students will learn about the different types of insurance adjusters.
- Student will be shown where to look for employment.
- Students will be learn about professional designations.
- Students will be shown how much money an insurance adjuster can earn.
- High school diploma or at least a GED
This course will introduce the student to the world of insurance adjusting. Most people I speak to are not aware of what an insurance adjuster is and even fewer have a clue how to become one.
We will cover:
Types of Adjusters
Tools of the Trade
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who may be looking to start or change careers.
• Seven years of adjusting experience consisting of Wrongful Death, Bodily Injury, Property/Auto Damage, and Personal Injury (Workers' Comp and General Liability) claims
• Staff and Independent Adjuster experience
• Litigation Defense Strategist
• Corporate Witness experience
• Seven years in the United States Army; Team leadership, Facility management, Training management
• Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran 09-10